Stylish & Renovated Family Home on Great Block!
Welcome to 14 Herd St....this quality built, open-plan home provides contemporary comfort and modern-day conveniences. With fresh internal paint, new vertical blinds and energy efficient LED lighting and nestled on 600m2 - this is HOT property!
Single-level and spacious in its design, 14 Herd Street ticks all the boxes:
- 4 bedrooms, all with custom built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms - spacious En-suite. Main bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
- Spacious kitchen with extensive storage space & stainless steel appliances
- Generous open-plan living & dining areas - with split-system A/C to cool the entire area
- Easy to maintain flooring - tiles and timber-look floorboards
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Brand new energy efficient LED lighting
- Security & insect screens throughout
- Internal spacious laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Alfresco concreted terrace, covered to enable using during all seasons - a point of
difference to enjoy the outdoors!
- Direct internal access from double remote garage
- Sought-after SIDE ACCESS
- Near-new Hot water system
- Covered rear-patio area - ideal to relax on the weekends
- Extended driveway - great for trailer or extra car
- Unique & extra-large yard with so much room for the kids to play securely
- Playground at the end of the street to entertain the kids
Nestled in a peaceful street, this property enjoys prime convenience. Pumicestone Shopping Village is within walking distance, as is the reputable Pumicestone State School. Likewise, doctors, dentists, chemists, hospitals (public & private), Woolworths, schools (public & private) and public transport (bus & train) are all within a handy 3km radius. Easy access to the Bruce Highway ensures a hassle-free commute to Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and Bribie Island.
This property is sure to be snapped up very quickly! Please register your interest to be notified of a viewing - you don't want to miss out on this fantastic home!
*RE/MAX Living advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquires regards to specifics of the property including NBNâ€‹*
You must register for an inspection time, click on the "Register" button next to the inspection day & time. By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations. If there are no inspection times, please submit an enquiry below and tick 'Inspection'. You will be notified when the time is posted. You may APPLY before the inspection, but you must attend to proceed any further.
Please send through an enquiry below to receive an email link to apply online via 2Apply. Ensure you have ticked "Rental Application" under 'What's your enquiry about' section. This will automatically send you through an email with instructions on what to do next and a link to apply for the property. If you're having any issues, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us o 3888 1511.
Please register your details online for all inspection times and all enquires.
If you do not register for an inspection, we cannot guarantee an inspection time and will be unable to notify you of any cancellations or time changes.
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form via 2Apply in advance of inspection - this will speed up the process of securing the property