- 12:00 am, Sunday 11 September 2022
Your Penthouse Move.
Elevated high on the top floor of this award-winning development and designed by Durbach Block Jaggers Architects, is this last remaining art deco Penthouse apartment. Influenced by a bygone era, the design features alluring curves and high ceilings to maximise sunlight and space. Your designer kitchen is purpose-built for the master chef of the family with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel SMEG appliances and an integrated fridge & freezer.
Looking through the iconic arched windows of the last remaining penthouse in Fabric House captivates panoramic views over Newcastle Harbour and the city. Relax in your living area or entertain your friends and family with Christchurch Cathedral as your backdrop. This apartment delivers you unfettered access to the harbour, beaches, dining and the East End lifestyle. It is also situated less than 150 metres from Newcastle's new light rail connecting you to the University of Newcastle city campus, the CBD and the Wickham transport interchange.
- Last remaining penthouse apartment available in East End
- Three spacious bedrooms, the main suite offers ensuite & walk-through robe
- Walk through galley kitchen with SMEG 900mm 5-burner gas oven
- Fisher & Paykel French door fridge
- Secluded terrace captivating views towards the harbour & city lights
- Floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom with bath, dual rainfall showerhead
- Full laundry, guest powder room
- Daiken Ducted airconditioning
- Secure access with intercom
- Secure double carpark and storage cage