Beautiful Family Home + Swimming Pool + Dual Living!
If you're looking for a little piece of paradise to call your own, then look no further because this is the home for you. Proudly presenting this stunning family home located in an elevated position in the tightly held community of Taigum.
Perfectly positioned on a generous 683m2 block, this home is conveniently located close to local schools, shops, public transport and local parks. With nearby access to the north and south highway, this home is suitable for large families, first home buyers and those looking to add to their property portfolio.
The moment you head upstairs, you will find yourself in air-conditioned living room filled with natural lights, breeze and positive vibes adjoining to a beautiful boutique balcony. The spacious kitchen comes complete with plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar and flows perfectly out onto the large covered balcony. Large master bedroom has built in robes, security screens and an ensuite. Other 2 bedrooms are well sized with built in robes and security screens. Upstairs also has a large family bathroom.
Downstairs provides the advantage of a fourth bedroom, third bathroom, and a spacious second living area, the ultimate teenagers/parents retreat or man-cave/games room complete with a kitchen and access through to a marvellous rear patio that overlooks the beautifully manicured back gardens and an exceptional 10m long glistening inground pool with spa.
An over-sized double lock-up garage is fully tiled throughout and offers the option to turn this into yet another living/rumpus space or even the potential of a dual living setup.
Head out onto the patio and take a look at the tropical garden with Huge swimming pool. What a beauty! Picture yourself relaxing here in the evening with a glass of wine or entertaining your guests with a BBQ on a lazy Sunday afternoon. There are two huge sheds on both sides of the house.
Effortless family living and endless potential are just a few words that depict this fabulous family home, but it truly must be seen to be fully appreciated and your inspection is a must!
Key features bound to impress include:
* Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious formal lounge and dining space
* Large retro kitchen with breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
* Three well-proportioned bathrooms (including ensuite)
* Additional living zone downstairs makes a great rumpus/games room or parents retreat with a built-in kitchen decked out with fridge recess sink and cabinetry.
* Over-sized double lock-up garage with the option to create another living zone
* Spacious and private rear patio for outdoor entertaining
* Breezy front and rear balconies
* Massive 10m long in-ground pool with spa
* Two rear outdoor sheds for all your tools and storage needs
* Established, easy-care landscaping
* Enviable 683m2 allotment with 19.5m frontage
* 5,000L water tank
* Solar system
* Breeze power indoor natural cooling system
* Updated roof and guttering with last 5yrs
plus, much more!
Year Built: 1981
BCC Rates: $450 per quarter (approx)
Urban Utilities: $350 per quarter (approx)
Electricity: $150 per quarter (approx)
Rental Appraisal: $700 to $750 per week
NBN Fibre to the premise
Please feel free to contact Jatin Patel on 0433406099 if you have any further question.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.