Discover Effortless Living in the Highly Desirable Locale of Carseldine
Garren Reisinger Property, in conjunction with RE/MAX Property Sales, proudly presents 17 Accolade Place, Carseldine to the market.
Welcome to your dream home nestled in the heart of convenience and comfort! This beautiful low set brick residence is a perfect blend of contemporary living and suburban tranquillity.
This low maintenance 4-bedroom home is strategically situated in one of Carseldine's most coveted neighbourhoods. Emphasizing both location and low maintenance, this well-kept gem unveils a covered outdoor entertaining area within its charming confines. Enjoying a tranquil view of the Carseldine parkland and bordering an extensive network of bike paths, this space is perfect for al fresco dining or family barbecues.
• Single-story brick home in a serene neighbourhood
• 489m2 flat block - fully fenced and landscaped
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans, 2 with split system AC
• Master bedroom ensuite
• Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• Generous living and dining area with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Secure double lock-up garage
• Security screens
• Walking distance to shops, public transport, and Pat Rafter Park
• Abundant bike paths for family enjoyment
• Close proximity to Carseldine Central Shopping and dining precinct
• 5 minutes to Carseldine Train Station
• Convenient access to bus routes
• 12km to the Airport
• 15km to Brisbane CBD
• 5.5km to Westfield Chermside
This property seamlessly combines modern living with the tranquillity of suburban life. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your family's future in this prime location. Arrange a viewing today and envision the endless possibilities that await in your new dream home!
NOTE: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
*Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.