Auction Location: auctionnow.com.au.
Because of the current covid climate our Auction will be held online through auctionnow.com.au tonight at 5.00pm. Register online to bid or watch our live auction from REMAX Coast head office.
With a north facing pool and alfresco area overlooking Parkwood International Golf Course, this is a substantial home on an over-sized block. Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, there is no through traffic and plenty of privacy.
A sprawling low-set floor plan offers formal and informal living spaces centered around a huge covered alfresco that take full advantage of the wide pool and golf course view. This is certainly a family entertainer of generous proportions.
Currently rented to executive tenants who lovingly maintain the property, this is your opportunity to “landbank” in what has become one of the most in-demand precincts on the Gold Coast – ideally placed to access the Gold Coast Hospitals (public and private) and Griffith University.
Solidly built and well scaled, this home offers fabulous potential to modernise at a later date to further capitalize on its million-dollar location.
- 5 Bedrooms all with built in robes (master with WIR)
- 2 Bathrooms (ensuite to Master) with double vanity in main
- Kitchen has double fridge cavity (with plumbing) and stone benches
- Large swimming pool and Bali Hut (certified fence)
- 2 x Fully tiled living areas (formal and informal)
- High ceilings
- Provision for ducted vacuum system
- Covered and tiled alfresco area
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Useable lawn areas front and rear
- Tropical landscaping
- Large separate laundry
- Double lock up garage plus side access for additional vehicle or boat
- Garden shed
- Brick and tile construction circa 1995 - 1996
- House size over 35squares
- Land size 1084m2
- 3 min drive (19min walk) to Gold Coast Hospitals (1.8km)
- 3 min drive (16min walk) to Griffith University (1.4km)
- 3 min drive (19min walk) to Tram station with access to TRAIN to Brisbane CBD or Tram through to Southport CBD and Broadbeach
- 8 min drive to Southport CBD and Broadwater (6km)
- Choice of quality public and private schools surround
We welcome your inspection anytime by appointment.
*** Disclaimer ***
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes