- 4 spacious built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Study / home office
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with floating timber flooring
- Separate good sized lounge room
- Stunning kitchen equipped with gas cooking appliances and island bench
- Family bathroom has both shower and bath; separate toilet
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 9.9kW 30 panel solar system
- Large covered entertainment area with outdoor kitchen
- Rainwater tank and small garden shed
- Low maintenance 503mÂ² allotment
- Remote double garage with single drive through access
- Rent appraised at $485 - $510 per week
From the impeccable design to the immaculate finishes, 3A Nash Drive is flawless! Recently built to a high standard, this modern executive home is perfectly set in the family friendly suburb of Glenvale and is conveniently located close to schools, parks and shops, making this an ideal home for families or investors alike.
The quality built home features 4 carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans, plus a separate home office. The large main bedroom is home to a walk-in robe and ensuite with a shower, toilet and vanity. Relax and entertain in the open plan lounge and dining room which flows perfectly to the outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen is the hub of the home, featuring a walk-in pantry, 6 burner gas cooktop, oven, range hood, dishwasher, 2 bowl sink and island bench. There is also a separate lounge room for those family movie nights. The family bathroom is home to both a shower and bath, with the toilet separate for convenience, and the large laundry features single tub and built-in bench.
Additional benefits include the ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, contemporary colour scheme and quality fixtures and fittings, plenty of storage options and to help keep your bills down there is a 9.9kW 30 panel solar system.
The huge covered outdoor entertaining area, featuring a built-in outdoor kitchen and lounge area will ensure entertaining family and friends is a breeze, overlooking the low maintenance fully fenced backyard with small garden shed and rainwater tank. For your vehicles, there is a double lock-up garage with single drive through access to the rear yard.
Investors - the property has been appraised at $485 - $510 per week.
This is a must to inspect! For your convenience the Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,103.41 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Glenvale State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School