2 self-sufficient dwellings, featuring:-
Dwelling 1 (Three Bedroom Home)
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 fitted with built-in robes
- Main bedroom featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning
- North facing office
- Spacious air-conditioned lounge room boasting polished timber flooring
- Updated kitchen with modern appliances and walk-in pantry
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity plus separate toilet
- Internal laundry with single wash basin, also features 2nd shower & toilet
- Covered outdoor entertainment area with pull down blinds
- Detached lock-up garage with space for 4 cars plus work area
- Rent appraised at $365 - $375 per week
Dwelling 2 (Two Bedroom Granny Flat - Council Approved As Flat)
- 2 spacious built-in bedrooms, main bedroom with air-conditioning
- Generous air-conditioned carpeted lounge room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Bathroom with shower, large vanity and separate toilet
- Covered patio with city views
- Large separate laundry and store room
- Single lock-up garage
- Rent appraised at $285 - $310 per week
Nestled in Harristown within walking distance to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, St Anthony's Primary School and Harristown State High School, 6 Patrick Street presents an opportunity rarely seen in this current market. Consisting of 2 self-contained dwellings, one being a three bedroom family home, and the other a 2 bedroom unit, this set up presents numerous options for the savvy buyer.
Dwelling 1, is rendered brick and boasts 3 generous bedrooms, 2 fitted with built-in robes, the main bedroom is privately located at the front of the home and boasts reverse cycle air-conditioning to keep you comfortable, the 3rd bedroom offers easy access to the laundry and second shower and toilet and makes for a great teenagers retreat, or guest room. For extra space, there is a north facing separate office / sunroom. The spacious lounge room is air-conditioned to ensure year round comfort and boastings polished timber flooring, the good sized kitchen has had a recent updated and is home to a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and features ample bench space and cupboards. The family bathroom hosts a shower, bath and vanity, with the toilet located separately. The internal laundry is home to a single wash basin and also features a 2nd shower and separate toilet. Additionally, security screens are fitted to doors and windows for added peace of mind and there is a covered outdoor entertainment area with pull down blinds.
For your vehicles, there is a detached lock-up garage with room for 4 cars plus a workshop, a space for the handyman to tinker.
Dwelling 2, located up a small flight of stairs, is a single level granny flat and features 2 good sized built-in bedrooms, the main bedroom is air-conditioned for your enjoyment, the spacious carpeted lounge room boasts reverse cycle air-conditioning and the neat and tidy kitchen is home to an electric cooktop, electric oven, 2 bowl sink and plenty of bench and cupboard space. The family bathroom hosts a shower, large vanity plus a separate toilet and the laundry is external and is located at the rear of the single lock-up garage. Additionally, security screens and fitted throughout and there is a covered patio with views to the city.
Both dwellings have access to the good sized low maintenance backyard, set on a 771mÂ² allotment.
Additionally, dwelling 1 has underfloor & roof insulation. Dwelling 2 has its own electricity & gas connection as well as a slave meter for water.
Bring the extended family and live together, rent both dwellings and reap the rewards or move into one and rent the other ... the possibilities are endless!
Investors - With a single lease over both properties, the property has been rent appraisal at $590-$610 per week. If rented separately (subject to council approval) Dwelling 1 (House) has been rent appraised at $365 - $375 per week and Dwelling 2 (Granny Flat) has been rent appraised at $285 - $310 per week. That is a combined amount of up to $685 per week!
Be quick to act on this one! For your convenience the Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,686.88 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Harristown State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School