Not many suburbs have an airfield with a tarmac strip for private aircraft but Pacific Haven does.
You can fly in to your holiday retreat or go for a fly from near your home.
Escape from stress and Covid hot spots in metro land and enjoy the Queensland lifestyle.
Fishing for Cod, Brim, Mangrove Jack and Mud Crabs right on your doorstep.
This property has it all, launching and deep water mooring, private dock, ocean access via Burrum River, pool, spa, boat house and massive accommodation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a piece of waterfront paradise on the Fraser Coast.
Sail up to your own property or pull the boat up your slipway.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac and overlooking the Cherwell River, this unique property offers the astute buyer the rare opportunity to secure what must be regarded as one of the Fraser Coast's most impressive homes.
The moment you walk into this expansive 768sqm residence of private luxury living, you feel at ease with the open plan layout and the relaxed decor.
Presenting with multiple living and entertainment areas, relaxing with friends and family will be a breeze.
Currently rented out as a holiday home for $510 to $725 per night.
Features of this grand 5 bedroom home include:
* Stunning Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe, en-suite and feature shower.
* 4 further Bedrooms all with en-suites, 2 with kitchenettes.
* 2 Large Living Areas plus Billiard Room and 4.5m Indoor Spa.
* Substantial Entertainers Kitchen and Bar.
* Ducted and split air conditioning systems throughout
* Rear deck overlooking the sparkling 11m in-ground pool.
* 2 vehicle garage under main roof with direct access to home.
* Beach volleyball court, cricket pitch and fire pit.
* Private boat ramp, pontoon, storage shed and 5 rainwater tanks.
* Large irrigation dam for the Landscaped Gardens.
19 Island Close is brimming with potential as a B & B, Corporate Resort or Wedding venue (Subject to Approval), and awaits the right buyer to take advantage of what is on offer.
This property elsewhere would be multi million dollar property.
Why not spoil yourself and live the Queensland dream right on the water.