Nestled in a peaceful pocket of South Mackay, this charming single level home is ready to welcome a new family. Positioned on a fully fenced 699m2 block, cooking won't be a chore in this stylish kitchen. Enhanced with quality appliances, modern subway tiles, plus generous storage and meal prep space, it's the ideal culinary hub to channel your inner MasterChef. After a delicious dinner, step through the feature brick archway to the formal lounge room for relaxation or retreat to the rumpus room for family activities and fun. Three bedrooms with built-ins are freshly carpeted and curtained for added comfort, with two bathrooms on hand to service the home.
Outside, entertain friends on the covered patio or watch kids and pets playing in the fenced backyard. A 5m x 5m shed provides extra storage, and you'll have peace of mind with the double carport tucked behind security gates. Plus, look forward to lower power bills thanks to a 4.5kW solar system - very handy if you want to run the split system air-conditioners all summer long!
- Single level home in a friendly South Mackay pocket
- Fully fenced 699m2 block
- Stylish kitchen with subway-tile splashback, 5-burner gas cooktop, 900mm electric oven, dishwasher, ample bench and storage space
- Formal lounge with brick feature wall and archway
- Rumpus/media room featuring new vinyl plank flooring
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes plus new curtains and carpet
- Main bathroom with single vanity, shower, linen cupboard and separate toilet
- Additional bathroom adjacent to rumpus/media room
- Covered outdoor patio overlooking the backyard
- Double carport behind security gates
- 5m x 5m shed, limited side access
- Ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning units
- 4.5kW solar system with 20 panels
- Rental appraisal approx. $610 per week and rates approx. $1600 per half year
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There are so many good reasons to love living in South Mackay! As well as being minutes from the CBD, within a 3km radius, you'll find the beautiful Botanic Gardens, a variety of sporting fields, plus state and private primary and secondary schools. Beaches, public transport options and shops are nearby, with Caneland Central under 4km away. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today.
Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan - 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.