Character-filled and spacious, this Queenslander seamlessly blends its charming heritage with modern amenities to create a comfortable place to call home sweet home. Set on a 1012m2 fully fenced block, the upstairs is a nod to its original era, with traditional hoop pine floorboards, high ceilings, French doors and VJ panelled walls in the main living areas. These classic touches enrich the lounge, dining and front sunroom, co-existing in harmony with the fresh and classic kitchen.
A walk-in robe complements the spacious main bedroom, with the rest of the home serviced by the main bathroom. Other features include side access to a huge yard with plenty of room for a 3-bay shed, pool or potential subdivision subject to Council approvals.
- Character-filled Queenslander in a highly sought West Mackay location
- Traditional touches include hoop pine floorboards, high ceiling and VJ panelled walls
- Stylish kitchen with stovetop, Bellini Dishwasher and abundant pantry storage
- Open plan dining and lounge room with hoop pine floorboards
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and gorgeous French doors leading to lounge room
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with carpet and air conditioning
- Main bathroom conveniently located with separate toilet
- Alfresco floating deck area for wine o'clock and hosting a BBQ
- 1012 m2 fully fenced block with side access and large yard. Ample space for a huge range of possibilities
- Electric hot water system
- For schools - 1.3m from Saint Francis Xavier Catholic College, 1.1 km from Mackay West State School, 1.4 km from Mackay State High and 1.9 km Catherine McCauley College
- 1.8km to Botanic Gardens, 350m to Parkside, 3.8km to Town Beach
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make West Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
Working, learning, shopping, playing - nothing is too far away in West Mackay! Just a short drive from the CBD and local primary and secondary schools, take advantage of the proximity to medical amenities, including Mackay Hospital. An abundance of parklands, the Botanical Gardens and plenty of nature walks are close by, along with public transport, childcare centres, shopping precincts, sporting clubs and supermarkets. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity with prosperous potential - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.