Tranquil Treetop Acreage Retreat with Dual-Living and Mesmerising Views
Embrace tranquillity and mesmerising views amongst the treetops with this 8.2-acre dual-living estate. Nestled within lush and leafy surrounds, the main residence capitalises on 180-degree farmland and ocean views, with a wall of glass windows and doors framing these vistas in the open-plan kitchen, living, and dining area. Alternatively, retreat to the expansive deck to soak up magical sunrises or pull up a pew at the built-in bar for an evening drink.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms grace the main residence, (including a versatile loft.) When you cross the breezeway you reach the ultimate party pad, complete with pool table and once again those incredible views. Alternatively, you could convert this room into a fourth bedroom complete with its own ensuite if required.
Near the entrance of the property is a self-contained 3 bed, 1 bath, second dwelling which is an impressive extra, providing potential to host farm-stays, weddings, or Airbnb bookings. Additionally, explore your options to run a hobby farm or enough space for some livestock.
- Tranquil 8.2-acre (3.3 Ha) dual living estate amongst the treetops, with million-dollar views of surrounding farmland and the electric blue ocean
- Enticing potential for farm-stays, Airbnb, wedding venue, run a hobby farm, start an orchard or even run livestock in the fully fenced paddock
- In the main home - open plan kitchen, living and dining area with soaring ceiling, bamboo floors, fireplace and a wall of glass windows and doors, inviting in exquisite views and abundant natural light
- Three main bedrooms, including a loft that could also be used as a living area, office or for the older children to play/sleep
- Pool room with chic bar and bathroom (vanity, toilet, shower) accessed via the breezeway
- Three bathrooms in the main residence, featuring ensuite, main bathroom and pool room has its own shower, toilet and vanity
- Expansive deck boasting 180-degree views of surrounding farmland and ocean
- Deck includes a built-in bar and swing
- Self-contained 3 bed, 1 bath second dwelling, ideal for multi-generational families or Airbnb income
- Gorgeous air-conditioned open plan living kitchen, dining and lounge with high ceilings. Kitchen has 4 burner stovetop and electric oven
- 3 good sized bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes, air conditioner, fans and carpet
- Open carport with parking available for vehicles
- Powered two-bay shed. Plenty of storage for the motorbikes, van and tools
- 2 x 25,000L rainwater tanks at each dwelling.
- Bore water to maintain gardens
- Rental appraisal available on request and rates approx. $1200 per half year
Why make Mount Jukes your first choice in suburbs?
Located approx. 40km from the Mackay CBD, Mount Jukes is a peaceful and private rural community that still poses excellent proximity to your essentials. Nearby Seaforth is approx. 8 minutes away, with a primary school and bowling club, or in 15 minutes you'll find the Smalley's Beach shoreline and the rugged beauty of Cape Hillsborough National Park. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today.
Leanne Druery - 0412 758 727.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.