Escape to a Blissful Mediterranean-Inspired Oasis
Pack away your passport - every day feels like a Mediterranean holiday here! Architecturally designed, flawlessly finished and fabulously light-filled, this villa radiates blissful vacation vibes. Spanning two levels and basking in ocean views, it also delivers a dream lifestyle.
Cook up a paella or pasta in the gourmet kitchen, or retreat to the covered terrace to create an alfresco feast for guests on the built-in BBQ. Two open-air patios channel a chilled Greek Island or Spanish-style ambience too, tempting you to relax with a Sangria or wine, while a sparkling pool enhances the resort-style atmosphere. Indoors, beautiful natural light illuminates the two separate living zones and the dining area, with fresh and bright comfort continuing in the three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, each as charming as a Santorini sunset.
- Architecturally designed villa with a blissful Mediterranean vacation vibe
- 721m2 block boasting superb northern beaches views
- Flawlessly finished and fabulously light-filled, featuring Venetian plaster flooring
- Kitchen and butler's pantry includes new pioneer soft-close cabinets, premium appliances and a quartz-stone splashback
- Living and dining zones trimmed by floor-to-ceiling windows with pool views
- Second living area illuminated with a skylight
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe access to a on trend tiled balcony and 2-way bathroom
- Second bedroom upstairs with walk-in-robe with beautiful views, third bedroom on the first level with built in wardrobes and access to the front patio
- Two contemporary bathrooms, including the main with double concrete nation basins, brushed brass tapware and bath with a beautiful view
- Covered alfresco terrace with built-in Beef Eater BBQ and bar fridge
- Sparkling saltwater pool
- Two open-air patios, one with festoon lights
- Double garage, with Travertine tiled staircase to front door
- Laundry plus built-in study nook
- Cyclone rated Colorbond roof
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Eimeo your first choice in suburbs?
With quiet streets and quality homes, people flock to Eimeo to enjoy sought-after living. Make the most of sheltered and picturesque Eimeo Beach, a popular choice for swimming, while perched high above sparkling waters, the Eimeo Pub is a local landmark well worth a visit. Head up the hill for some fresh fish and chips and enjoy panoramic views with a chilled drink. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery - 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan - 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.