Fresh & Bright! By Joel Mitton
Joel Mitton from RE/MAX Real Estate has the pleasure to introduce to the Vic Park market, this stunningly renovated 3 bedroom and 2-bathroom residence located just 650m from the Albany Hwy vibrant café and restaurant strip.
Every aspect of this renovation has been carefully considered and meticulously curated, allowing you to move in straight away and enjoy all that this modern masterpiece has to offer. Stepping into the main kitchen/living area you are greeted by one of the largest curved stone island benches (with built in storage) – a stunning centre piece to the designer kitchen with gold accents. To the rear of the home, the living room opens out to the covered alfresco and fully fenced spacious back yard. With generous bedrooms and an abundance of storage, this home is sure to tick all your boxes!
Close enough to walk to the main café/restaurant strip, you will reap all the benefits which come with living at a location like this. In just a short stroll you can find yourself enjoying the local parks, playgrounds, schools, gyms, shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars that the area has to offer. Vic Park lifestyle just down the road!
Features at a glance:
- 3 bedrooms – Large, master bedroom with WIR and renovated, stylish ensuite.
- 2 other large bedrooms with built in robes
- Light filled second living area at the entrance to the home.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining.
- Hybrid timber flooring though-out living areas.
- Main bathroom with bath/shower and separate WC.
- Dedicated modern laundry with access to the rear.
- Low maintenance gardens and lawn with automatic reticulation.
- Space for 2 cars undercover
- Store room and shed – Storage everywhere you look!
And there is more:
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- NBN - FTTP
- Security Alarm system
Council Rate - $2,139.85
Water Rates - $1,204.73
NO STRATA FEES
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.